1. Torus Education offers admission for any upcoming batch based on seat availability.
2. To enroll in any course by the student, first of all, he has to fill his registration form (offline or online) with a fee of Rs. 100.
3. After that a test of the student will be taken, which will decide that which level (general or target) of the batch to be assigned to student.
4. Admission is mandatory within a maximum of 2 to 3 days after the commencement of study.
5. At the time of admission, the student will have to submit his latest passport size one color photograph and an ID (Aadhar card or any other) along with the fee to the institute.
Note: At the time of admission, Rs. 100 of registration fee will not be adjusted towards the admission fee.